Help us bring a smile to our sick kids faces this Christmas.
By donating this Christmas season you are ensuring our sick kids and families will receive a special gift and essential items this Christmas.
This year you can donate a Hamper or Toy Gift Card, which will be used to buy toys and Christmas hamper items for our families or you can donate a Virtual Gift Card which will be used to purchase Coles, Woolworths, Kmart and Petrol vouchers to help the families with what they need most.
Families staying at the House are 100+ km from their community and support system, and in most cases the adults are unable to continue working whilst their child is undergoing lifesaving treatment. Families face financial difficulty especially during this time of year and your donation of a Gift Card during Christmas makes such a genuine difference.
Select your Gift Card
Wishlist for Christmas Hampers
- Christmas cakes
- Christmas puddings
- Mince pies
- Brandy snaps
- Christmas biscuits-sweet
- Christmas crackers for cheese- savoury
- Christmas chocolates & lollies
- Savoury Christmas style snacks- shapes/chips etc
- Juice poppers/cartons
- Vouchers for cinema/local experiences
- Her gift cards
- Him gift cards
- Teen gift cards
- Coles/Woolworths Gift Cards
- Kmart Gift Cards
- Petrol cards
Toys and Gift Cards
- Roblox $10 Gift cards
- Vbucks Gift cards
- Bizyboo Hide N Seek Busy bags.
- Fingerlings interactive toys
- Toys for ages 0-24 months
- Hot Wheels
- Gabby's Dollhouse
- Superhero Action Figures
- Little live pet’s scruff
- Monster Trucks
- Mini blocks/ Nano blocks
- Small remote-control cars
Christmas present supplies, including
- Hamper Baskets x 31
- Sticky tape
- Ribbons & bows
All drop-offs need to be made by Monday, 4 December
- Drop off your donation at our House (149-151 Barker Street, Randwick) between 8am and 5pm, Mon - Fri
- Get them delivered directly to the House (att: Dianne Mangley).
- Make sure you use Christmas Wishlist and your name as a reference
Remember, we do need ALL donated items to be brand new, unopened/unused.