Become a House Hero
Join today and help us to support sick kids and their families.
Be a House Hero for Sick Kids
We know that times are tough and it's no exception at Ronald McDonald House in Randwick. These sick and injured kids and their families are facing the toughest times of their lives.
We need 100 amazing heroes to become monthly donors (House Heroes) so that we can continue supporting sick and injured kids and their families staying at the House.
What does regular giving mean?
- You’ll be in control of your giving. You can give as much or little as you can afford. You can be proud YOUR gift will make such a big difference!
- We’ll keep in touch! As a valued House Hero, we will share how your impact is supporting sick kids and families in the House.
- Shorten your ‘to-do’ list as your monthly gift will be automated. Your important, monthly donations throughout the year will mean you can be confident you’ve played your part in supporting sick kids!
- Monthly regular donations provide us with a reliable source of funding so that our long-term planning can be more effective.
- Lower admin costs as fewer individual transactions mean fewer administrative tasks which saves us money. At the end of each financial year, as a House Hero, you’ll receive one consolidated receipt, as well as regular updates throughout the year, meaning fewer one-off receipts and lower administration costs.