Pantry Pals, Regular Giving and Direct Debit Terms & Conditions
By donating to Ronald McDonald House Charities Sydney (RMHCS), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and refund policy. (Terms). Please review the following Terms prior to agreeing to be a Pantry Pal, a direct debit or requesting a refund,
1. Regular Giving by way of Pantry Pals campaign
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
2. Changes and cancellations
- RMHCS may vary details of your regular giving pantry pals arrangement or a direct debit request at any time by giving you at least 14 days written notice.
- If you wish to cancel, defer or change a regular giving pantry pals arrangement or direct debit you must notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before the next donation day.
- When notifying us please provide details of your donation agreement, such as name, address, and supporter number, etc. for ease of processing.
3. Third party services will be used to facilitate credit card transactions
Stripe payment service will be used to facilitate credit card transactions.
4. Direct debit
By giving your details to be direct debited for a regular giving pantry pals arrangement, you are:
- Authorising RMHCS (ABN 29 907 192 147) to arrange for funds to be debited from your account at the financial institution identified.
- All details of the accounts to be debited will be supplied in the online or in-person form
- Authorisation is given to RMHCS through the acceptance of these Terms and completion of the form to verify the details of the above-mentioned account with your financial institution.
- Acceptance of these Terms and completion of the form authorises your financial institution to release information allowing RMHCS to verify the above-mentioned account details.
- Subject to 4.2 and 4.3 you may change the arrangements under a Direct Debit Request by contacting us on 02 9382 1622 or by email to email@example.com.
- If you wish to stop or defer one of your direct debits you notify us by calling 02 9382 1622 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before the next donation day.
- The first direct debit of your account will occur within 5 business days of the date selected by you or, if no date was selected, of the form being submitted.
- Ongoing regular direct debiting of your account will then occur on the four weekly anniversary date as selected by you (or closest business day) of first contribution.
- Should the date of the direct debit fall on a weekend, public holiday or bank holiday the nominated account will be debited on the next business day.
- Should monies not be available in the nominated account, you will be liable for any charges that this may incur from the financial institution identified.
5. Dispute process and response
- Disputes and refunds will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality.
- If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us by calling 02 9382 1622 or by email to email@example.com within 30 days of the disputed issue.
- Any disputes should be directed to RMHCS in the first instance so that we can attempt to resolve the matter.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.
- Any donation made using a credit card or direct debut fraudulently will be refunded.
- Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
- Any donation acquired after a request to cancel has been made.
- RMHCS requires 14 days’ notice of request to cancel or alter your debit agreement.
- When a donation is cancelled you will be issued with an email confirmation.
- Please keep this email and provide it in any future correspondence with us as a refund may not be issued if that email is not provided.