How It Works
1. SIGN UP
Sign up, choose your distance, set your fundraising goal and get ready to race for sick kids on Sunday, 30 July 2023.
2. SHARE YOUR CHALLENGE
Your amazing fundraising coach, Amber, and our team are here to help you with everything you need to succeed and reach your fundraising goal.
3. RACE FOR SICK KIDS
Walk, run or jog and join us on Sunday, 30 July 2023 at Sydney’s ONLY harbourside race for the kids.
- Anonymous just donated $82.00
- Kirsten Drengenberg just donated $104.00
- Jenny Davis just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $4.00
- Karen Hick just donated $83.20
- Bonny just donated $81.00
- Mark Daly just donated $105.50
- Jen Evans just donated $31.65
- Liam Orr just donated $81.00
- Annette Chappell just donated $84.40
- Levy fam just donated $52.75
- W and M Wheeler just donated $52.75
- Yvette Larkin just donated $132.00
- Lily just donated $63.30
- Darryl just donated $208.00
- William Purcell just donated $26.00
- Alanna Wickens just donated $1.00
- Katherine Eikeland just donated $3.85
- Lisa Chan just donated $1.00
- Austin Meier just donated $337.60
This is Sydney’s ONLY harbourside race for the kids and will support the 800+ families that stay at Ronald McDonald House in Randwick every year.
18 years and older
Super Early Bird Price (ends on 7 July) $35
Early Bird Price (ends on 14 July) $45
Regular Price $70
5 – 17 years
Super Early Bird Price (ends on 7 July) $20
Early Bird Price (ends on 14 July) $25
Regular Price $35
2 Adults + 2 Children + 2 Infants
Super Early Bird Price (ends on 7 July) $100
Early Bird Price (ends on14 July) $130
Regular Price $200
Please Note: Infants 0 – 4 years old are free.
By taking part in RBC Race for the Kids, you are doing more than providing a place for sick kids to sleep. You are making sure they get to keep their families close. You are making sure they get a meal after a long day at the hospital.
YOU are giving them a normal childhood at the House and a chance for them to just be kids! You are making sure families don’t have the financial stress being away from home and most importantly, you are providing them with love and support from a community of families, volunteers, and staff.
- 800 families – This year, over 800 families will be staying at Ronald McDonald House in Randwick
- 8,000 meals – Over 8,000 meals will be served to our families by our amazing volunteers and staff
- 650 children – Around 650 children a year will continue their education with lessons at the House
- 29 nights – Families stayed on average 29 nights at the House in 2022, with many staying for months or even years